battery charger problem?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Barbieri

Reaction score
The green light on my XPS charger is blinking and the unit is making a clicking sound. Is my unit fried? It's about 2 yrs old. I just installed a new fishfinder on the bow and all i did was hook up the 2 wires to the fuse box with a 1A fuse.. I doubt it was something I did but not sure??? Both fishfinder units are showing 12.2 to 12.4 V with or without the charger plugged in to the wall. Any help?

Thanks,

Kevin

I also disconnected it from both batteries and then plugged it into the wall and it is still doing it... flashing green and clicking.

Kevin

that sure dosent sound right to me. I think the XPS chargers are made by pro mariner. You might want to give them a call and see what they think.

Sounds like you need to buy the Dual Pro 2 bank charger I took out of my Champion and replaced with a 3 bank Guest............... It's in the swap and sell

BF

called Promariner and they said it's an 'internal short'. Ship it back and they'd honor the warranty even though 2 weeks past the warranty date! :)

what is the address for the XPS chargers ? I have one, a 2 bank 20 amp I need to send in as well.

go onto the Pro Mariner website below and click on "support" then "reurn form" to get an RA # and the address. Sorry Bruce :)

Kevin

http://www.pmariner.com/

Latest posts

Back