BassMasters Classic

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
Anyone coming to the Classic??? It should be a good one. We are having very low water levels, but have temps in the 60's low 70's this week. The bite is real good right now, with some nice fish being caught. I believe most will run to Venice about about a 2 hour run depending on locks. I believe it will be won by someone staying close if they can find a hole. I have just the spot, caught over 60 yesterday and had a stringer that would have went 24lbs. I kept none, and cannot wait until Thursday. Anyone headed this way, would like to meet you.

Bubby:):)

As I look out my office window at 3 feet of snow, I could only wish I were headed to the Classic. Go KVD!!!!

I am with jdfish. I live in western New York and am doing the same thing. Bass season opens 3rd week in June here and it cannot come fast enough! Good luck to you.

Don, I am in Eastern NY( Saratoga) and will probably be using the tip ups until the week before bass opens!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to the Expo on Sat. to see what that is all about. May try to see the weigh in that afternoon also. I am actually from N.O., born and raised there but have since moved to the Gulf Coast of Miss. ( Diamondhead) in 1999. Still fish La. waters along with the Jourdan River and Bay St. Louis.

Looking forward to seeing the event. Not sure what to expect at the Expo. Anyone have any idea? I guess fishing gear, some of the pros, displays, etc.

The La. delta fishing is VAST ..easy to get lost in since the marsh pretty much all looks the same. It is a remarkable system that you should see one day if you ever get down here.............

The Classic Show will be one of the best fishing shows you have attended. All manufacturers in the industry should be there. LOTS to see and lots of Pro's to talk to.

I miss not going...

I will be at the Expo on Saturday but will be fishing in the Delta on Sunday. :D

Latest posts

Back