Bass Pro Exact fit covers

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

W. Ward

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the Bass Pro exact fit boat covers? I have the original factory cover that has seen better days. I know custom ( Aurora, etc) would be the way to go, but resources don't permit it right now.

I just took mine to get patched. There's a cover place by my Dad's camp, the guy charges $35 an hour but the guy "can do an awful lot of sewing in an hour." It cost my dad $20 to get his pontoon cover repaired.

What size cover do you need? I have an oem NITRO cover that came off my '04 NX882 (18'2"). It has 1 small tear 1" but has been patched. Its dirty with pine pitch and etc but works great. Has the cinch straps all the way around plus the rope to tighten it down in the rear. Has a hole for a prop rod which i have, to hold cover tight. Its gray in color and has "NITRO" on both sides towards the rear. Reinforced in the front where the trolling motor is covered. Was $400 NEW. Give me $100.00 + S&H and its yours. Can get a picture if you would like. Let me know if interested. Email me @ [email protected] Thanx, Jim

I just bought one for my '05 882 and can't say that I am impressed with it. First time I used it, took it off after a rain and the deck was wet. I wish I had put the $300.00 towards something better.

I got a bass pro exact fit for my 185 sport. It fits perfect, and actually works really well. Granted, I've only had it for about 4 months, It feels sturdy and well built.

Now Jim, you have that cover listed for $75 bucks on the Swap and Sell page. ;)

Latest posts

Back