Bass boat fenders vs Regular boat fenders

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONAOL

Reaction score
Looking for opinions on bass boat fenders vs regular boat fenders “bumpers”. Any pro’s and con’s. Thanks

I have the round ones with the crooked neck at the top. I like these because the protect the side to side and also provide some protection when the boat slides under the dock, which happens, it shields some of the gunwale from impact of the dock moving up and down. The crooked neck allows the fenders to be more plumb on the gunwale.

I have the round ones with the crooked neck at the top. I like these because the protect the side to side and also provide some protection when the boat slides under the dock, which happens, it shields some of the gunwale from impact of the dock moving up and down. The crooked neck allows the fenders to be more plumb on the gunwale.
Thanks

Joking aside, These work well on the low profile boats.

Attachments

• Fenders.jpg
    Fenders.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 0
Thanks guys. Just picked up two Taylor Made fenders from Bass Pro Shops this morning. Only made them own up to “ We will match other stores lower prices “. $31.99 BPS’s. Overton’s $20.99. The store only had two, but still saved $24.00 with my veteran’s discount.

Latest posts

Back