ATTN Rich Stern

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gone bye bye

Reaction score
Mac and I were looking at who was here the longest.....had the most posts....etc.

Could you compile some simple list of items like that easily? I think it would be cool to see, you know how lists are at the end of a year and the beginning of a new one.

I know I havent posted here as much as some....(Rob...lol), but I think I was here REAL early on. I want to know who was first the Mac or the Mini...lol (actually I know I was here first between us, I told him about this site)

A few things that would be cool:

first registered

heck the first 25 registered

most posts

longest post

longest thread (I hated that one that was here earlier this year)

how many countries

number of members by state and/or country

how many people have had more than one screen name

average time of post

busiest month of posts

etc....

This site has actually helped my career, and I know that Nitro/Tracker/BPS likes us guys to promote, especially on the internet. (I do include this site as one of my internet outlets on my quarterly reports for my sponsors)

For that and many other reasons I want to thank you for this little corner of the net that we can call home....

Rich you are now officially DA MAN! (Mac you are FIRED!!! LOL)

Mini

I have been fired,..and re-hired by you and Brown so often...I think I'll make you two guys your own military style camo fishin shirts that are embroidered with All Star logo's and the words "Fire Control Officer" across the back!

Just remember,..the reason you got your job with All Star is 'cuz I wasn't available!!!lololol you sleigh me!!!

Mac

Count me in on the Kudo's to Rich. I can't tell you how enjoyable this site has been and it has been just as helpful. The classic to me was when crybaby LaMoy threatened to divorce us- ha, ha, ha.....I've met new fishin buddies, got helpful information, learned a few things and made some great industry contacts (eccept for Mini who blew me off, LOL, I had to go get another rod sponsor). Site's GREAT, keep it up!!

TOXIC

Rob's tantrum was a classic....deffinetely one of the highlites of this site!! You people are awesome no doubt!

GREAT JOB Rich!!!

Hey TOX....I didn't "blow you off"....youre not in my territory so how can you help me build my business?

Should have contacted All Star for yourself, you would have caught more fish. :)

Mini

I'm pretty sure I'll still be tagged with the most posts. But my tantrum? Man you ain't seen a tantrum. Catch me in a tourney when I lose a 4 lber at the boat. You want a tantrum, I'll show you one! LOL

Now now Rob you should have learned not to get your panties in a bunch....thats smallie fishing, you land alot and lose a few!

Mini

mini....easy big guy, I wasn't griping, you could have directed me to the right person (could have been a brownie point for you maybe?). That's ok, CastAway (out of Texas), took me on. Great rods both salt and fresh. I didn't know you had a territory.

TOXIC

I wont get brownie points giving rods away....only when I sell them. LOL

Mini

I'll call Brown anytime you need points Mini......remember,...I have something he wants...i own him!! I have your back..lol

mini, if you know of somebody GIVING them away, let me know....I buy mine. LOL. Freebies are almost a thing of the past. CastAway make GLoomis look like KMart bin specials. I sell em' to my clients (and others) and at the shows we do. Credit goes to the Pro staff Coordinator at CastAway, she might toss me a bone once-in-a-while but I gotta earn it!!

TOXIC

amen brother!! Ask my wife, who handles the $$$ and she will also want to know where the freebies are!! I'm lucky to get some to provide a patch for my shirt!! Sheesh.

TOXIC

Told you should have called All Star Tox....maybe next year.

We dont give em away you have to earn them......but if you want to buy additional, there is a heck of a discount....

Mini

Latest posts

Back