Attn: Greg Meyer - Count is in!!??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Yeatts

Reaction score
Greg,

Finally got around to that Crankbait count. Drum roll please!!!

Crankbaits = 117

Jerkbaits = 51

Rat-L-Traps = 40

I can't believe I have 117 crankbaits and to be honest only 60% have seen use. Time for the rest of you to start counting.

One B&B Bait box will hold between 200-300 Small crankbaits (96 slots w/3-4 per slot) and I have 6 boxes!!! Plus about a dozen 3700 size Plano boxes for "big" baits... So, you definitely need to get to the store for more...!!!! I'lll do up a note for your wife that you are in danger of being crankbait challenged...

117 crankbaits? I think I have more than that "new in package" laying around the garage. :lol::lol::lol: I'm estimating I have well over 500. It's a sickness. :p

Want to make yourself really sick? Add up the cost of the lures! I have a 3700 jerkbait box full of Pointers that probably cost more than a small johnboat with electronics and trolling motor. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: And don't get me started on handmade wooden crankbaits either! Holy cow! At $24 a pop, I'd make myself sick if I started adding up the costs. Actually, I think I just threw up in my mouth just thinking about it. :wacko:

All the best,

Glenn

I don't need that much many of anything...the ones I use work!:lol:

Tox,

My guess is at least three days of total factory production.... in each color!:eek:

TOX, I would venture in the 250 bag range of different Yamamoto plastics.

Buzz

Latest posts

Back