Any NAFC members here?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Freeman

Reaction score
Just wondering? I have been a life member of the NAHC for over 19 years (best money I ever spent) Now the are wanting to sign me up as a life member of the NAFC also. There offer seems like a good deal but I never looked into the NAFC before. What ya think?

BF

Hey Bruce, I have been a life member for about three years. I enjoy their magazine and the field test stuff. Later<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

I was. I got bored with their magazine. Too much non-bass fishing stuff in it for me.

I am a lifetime member. The magazine is ok. The field test item's I get always come in Jan or Feb. and I always get stuff like topwaters or rubber worms etc. I live in Iowa darn hard to test bass lures here in the winter.:wacko: Then I get a letter asking why I didn't send in a test report. I answer them with the why.:rolleyes: Before I became a lifetime member I used to get free samples of lures and line in the mail all the time. That stopped as soon as I became a life member.:angry:

I quit them as soon as found out their tactics...:angry:

Latest posts

Back