Another update

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
So here's the latest. There is another option available. But it's new so there is not a lot of data collected yet. I'm a little shy of being a guinnea pig. But we are going to run some tests and see how quickly the deterioration is progressing. If it's very slow, I can buy some time and put off the surgery until possibly a better alternative comes along. If it needs to be done soon, it will probably be Jan, in which case I will be ready to go by next May. So rally's on. I haven't heard from many folks if early July would be better. Would be for me and I think Pierre too. Anyhow, there it is folks. The doc did tell me to take it easy so I don't cause my heart to enlarge anymore, so I guess a ride on Doug's toon with 12 naked coeds is out of the question, that would surely get the ole ticker going a bit, but I really couldn't think of a better way to go...than fishin' nude that is. If my wife heard that, she'd kill me before my heart did,LOL See if she would just take up naked fishing, then I wouldn't have to sit here and contemplate all this.

Rob

Rob: You just take care of your heart and let me worry about the 12 nekkid women on my boat.

Doug,

Don't make me call your wife back into this one! LOL After those couple of posts with Barb, we know who wears the pants. Of course on the toon, nobody will, but that's besides the point.

Latest posts

Back