Almost done with the Rod storage organizer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Ferris

Reaction score
Well, I decided to go for it today and get started on the organizer. I have the board cut out perfect and the holes are ready to be drilled. I just need to go and get some varnish and some carpet to pretty it up and then I will be set :) I have the golf club holders that I need too. Now I am ready to finish it and put and end to the BS of rods getting tangled up in the storage...

Brian

Hey Brian,

Sounds good. I just went to Wal-Mart Friday and they have "Jumbo" golf club tubes. They are a little bit larger in diameter than the standard ones. I picked up a dozen since they were only $.64 each. I'll start my rod organizer next weekend. I can't wait either, especially since I just broke a brand new rod this morning.

Marke

Yeah, I bought ten of them from wally world last sunday. I don't think that they are the jumbo ones though. I think that I am going to need to get the jumbo ones for the spinning rods though. I need to go and get carpet now :( hehe, I can't wait till this thing is done:)

Latest posts

Back