Alias names

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Hale

Reaction score
Is there a listing of "Alias". I'd like to come up with one but don't want to use someone elses??

Thanks Rick

I don't know of one that covers the entire internet but

when you sign up with a new domain or want to change your screen name with the one you are on, just input the name you want to use and they will tell you if it is already in use and if so they will suggest a new for you or you can think up another one and try until you hit one.

Well Rick it looks like we have found you an Alias.

Or if you where ever feeling a little country you could always go by "Hale-Yeah"

Hale NO!!! (Unless you're positive you're right,...then use Hale-Know!!)..ahahaha

What the Hale happened to Rick?

Hope he didn't get caught in a Halestorm.

Harpo

Thanks Guys -- I work on PC's / Lan /Network at work. Everyone has been warned about "hale damage".--We do you think -- "HaleDamage"?? I'm going to go with that unless someone else has it. Thanks again..

Does the little "hp" on the front of my PC mean it's "Hale Proof"?.....just wonderin'!!

Nothing is safe from "HaleDamage".

Few years ago (Main Frame computers)-- the NY Stock exchange prices did not show up in the KC paper because of ooOOPS-"HaleDamage".

Hale-fire, this is gonna be a fun ol' list. We'll git cha one uh them thar aliases right quick.

Well, I see you've picked yerself up a new handle there, Slick.

HaleDamage.....very appropriate for someone living in Kansas.

Harpo

Well shoot. I guess I missed the gest of the original post.

How 'bout, "Halehalethegangsallherewhatthehaledowecare" :>)

Morning --

can't spell that:>))--

I say --K.I.S.S.--

(Keep It Simple Stupid)---Have a Great Day y-all.

HaleDamage

Just an Idea...How about a post on what your "alias" means?

Mine is obvious...Gene short for Gene-ius! Toxic's is well known(infamous actually). How about some of the others?

Gene-ius

MOFish - short for either "Missouri Fishing" or "More Fish(ing)!"

There were too many Marks, Markes and Marcs to just use my first name.

I have no idea what it means. Used to be Jim J, only because JJ was taken, and back when I first joined the board it was TheLastJJ. Now that I am going from Tin Tracker to Glass Nitro it just seems appropriate to make this change also.....

I choose JimBob, which is short for JimBob.

Just joking I choose JimBob for the hell of it. No real reason behind it. Real name is Michael.

Ain't youall rilated to BillyJoBob brother of JohnGirl whoes kin to etc.,etc.,etc.................

TEE which is long for "T" (aka.TommyBoy)...hey we ain't kin are we?

TEE

Ever since the early days of the Internet, and back when I played alot of the SIM games (Sim City, etc...) I have had the nickname of "Simster" -- basically a simulated person... (Mind you this was long before the sim people games came out)...

Ever since then I have been "Sim-Something" on the boards... and in this case SimNitro...

I also post as BandT on a couple of other boards, and this is for "Barb and Tony".

Tee

BillJoBob the brother of JohnGirl was my mothers first cousin on her daddy side.

Heck...the way weall talk to each uther...youall think were kin aniway!

TEE

Tox..NaugathongNate? That's good...

Well TrepMan is not an exciting story either!! LOL Last name is Trepper, I was always called "Trep" in Highschool and College so when I gratuated and the Internet came along I grew up into TrepMan! Sometimes I like to think it's a SuperHero name - Like "Does anyone know why you can't lick your own elbows? Hey just call TrepMan he is the keeper of useless knowledge!!! "LOL

If youll have a get together in the KC area for a brew / etc -- let me know. I'd like to put a face with all these "alias".

Take Care -- HaleDamage

Gross, because I can be ! I've been gross all my life and I'm not changing it now .

Hi my name is Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump. Actually, I've been called a LOT of things, especially here! LOL But the only real nickname I had was "Goose". That was in high school. Won't get into why, so don't ask.

Hey Goose didn't you and Maverick fly together in the movie Top Gun.

Mrs. Goose: Hey Goose you big stud!

Goose: That's me honey!

Mrs. Goose: Take me to bed, or loose me forever!

Goose: Show me the way home, honey.

-or-

Charlie: Excuse me Lieutenant. Is there something wrong?

Maverick: Yes maam. The data on the MIG is innacurate.

Charlie: How's that Lieutenant?

Maverick: Well I just happend to see a MIG 28 do...

Goose: We... we.

Maverick: Sorry Goose We happended to see a MIG 28 do a 4G negative dive.

Charlie: Where did you see this?

Maverick: That's classified.

Charlie: That's what?

Maverick: That's classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Charlie: So Lieutenant, where exactly were you?

Maverick: Well we...

Goose: Thank you.

Maverick: ...started up on his six when we pulled through the clouds and then I moved in above him.

Charlie: Well if you were directly above him, how could you see him?

Maverick: Because I was inverted.

Iceman: (while coughing) Bull****.

Goose: No, he was man. It was a really great move. He was inverted.

Charlie: You were in a 4G inverted dive with a MIG 28?

Maverick: Yes maam.

Charlie: At what range?

Maverick: About two meters.

Goose: Well it was actually about one and a half, I think it was one and a half... I've got a great polaroid of it, he's right there. It must be one and a half.

Maverick: It was a nice picture...

Charlie: Ah, Lieutenant. What were you doing there?

Goose: Communicating.

Maverick: Communicating. Keeping up foreign relations. You know.

Giving him the bird..

TOXIC...Great movie!!

Latest posts

Back