A thank you to The Guest Company

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Many of you know that The Guest Company is one of the most proactive boat gear companies on the Internet. Sue DeLelys represents Guest in several forums like this one, and is always going out of her way to support not only customers, but anyone looking for information on battery chargers and related systems. In addition to making excellent products, The Guest Company consistently goes the extra mile to make sure their customers are happy.

As a thank you for this continued great service, I am making Guest an honorary sponsor of this web site. You can see their sponsor page via the new Sponsors link on the menu. In the coming weeks, I will add Guest product information and banners to the web site.

Please join me in thanking Sue and The Guest Company for their great service to customers and forums such as ours.

I have been reading this message board as well as several others for many years now. Sue has always gone out of her way to provide information and great customer service to any and all. Nitro, Tracker, BPS and many other companies could learn alot about customer service from Sue.

It is people like her and companies like Guest, who support their people, and a great product that make these companies as good as they are.

Great going Sue! I hope your company knows how good they have it to have you working for them. I know many companies who don't give a d@mn about their employees, no matter how dedicated and hard working they may be.

Thanks also to Rich for recognizing valuable people and companies who help make this board what it is.

Dave

Way to Go Sue D!! Love my Guest Charger and YES they have the best customer service!!

Rich - You got enough spare cash to buy Delta? With your business mind and customer service focus (he's adding a sponsor for FREE to a site we don't PAY for), you could teach those folks a few lessons!!

We'll get Johnny Morris to go in with us and paint the Jet's Nitro/Tracker colors and every flight you get Tracker points and the movies are all Fishing shows!!! Guest Flight Attendant are the Pros!!!

Rich -

What a great idea for a link to a fantastic company, represented by a wonderful, cheery, helpful lady like Sue. Whatta site!!

Sue and Guest.....Thanks for all the input and support you provide for the board members. Your part of what makes this site so special and we appreciate it!

Sue, and the Guest company, THANKS for all your extra effort to keep consumers satisfied,

Rich Stern, THANKS for all YOU do also to keep this the best site going..... egMike

Sue,

Thanks for everything you do for everybody... The Rally was a better get together for your contributions... And, I can certainly see why Rich has done what he has done...

Latest posts

Back