a BIG thank you to Bill

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike chip

Reaction score
thanks bill,

i had a great time today. and it was great seeing some of you guys again and meeting some of you for the first time. hope we can do it again soon. For me the bite was hot cold, caught alot of fish (29 total) just not to big, the biggest was 2 1/2 lbs.

but it was still fun. now back to my smallmouths.

mike c

Thanks Bill, from Rob and I as well. We had a great time pretty good numbers with the biggest going about 4 lbs. Looking forward to a few for trips this winter.

Steve

Thank you very much for the great time Bill. I greatly appreciated you and your wifes wonderful hospitality. I really enjoyed myself this weekend. My fishing numbers weren't anywhere close to mike c's... but I had tons of fun nevertheless. The food was :wub: . Just wish I wasn't walking so close to that large group when we walked out of the house this evening. :wacko: I think Toxic was up front, but he swears it wasn't him that left that "trail"! Ha! :lol:

Great meeting all of you this weekend!

All the best,

Glenn

Absolutely - a BIG thanks to Bill and Martie for their hospitality and letting a motley crew like ours hang at the house. Man, the food was good and the company awesome! Good to see everyone (KB - two years is too long between fishing trips!) and fishing with Uncle Billy was an absolute hoot! Man, he knows a ton of U.S. history!! Can't decide if the fishing or his stories were more fun - and we caught a bunch of fish! :D:D

I think he had fun too - at least this smile seems to say it all!

1201071104.jpg

Hope everyone had a SAFE ride home . . .

Thanks Again to the Hamilton family for having us and it was nice to see so many guys show up.

BF

I swear it wasn't me!! I was framed. I was all the way to my truck when you guys started gagging:lol::lol:.

Thanks to Bill and Martie.

A lot of stories out of this get-together. Started with me hitting a deer this morning and ended with me running out of gas on the way home....coasted into the gas station and put $5.72 in the truck just to get home!!LOL!! It's all the change I had and I forgot my wallet at home. Thought I had enough to get home....wrong.....

Wait till you see the pics from this one!!

TOXIC

Thank you Bill and Martie,

I had a great time fishin. Bill from MD and I caught 24 fish. Thank you for having me over for the night. I enjoyed the movie, the chex mix, and the Christmas bark. We will be making some in the near future.

It was nice to see all the folks from the board yesterday. Thanks Glenn for re-setting my Lowrance. Thanks for the BBS Gunny.

Mark

Darn it where are my manners, Thank You Gunny for the BBS, I won't bother trying it today in the rain and sleet. But I will use it.

BF

Looks like it was a good time, no ice on the eyelets!!!

I was thinking of you guys as I was on the 22 hours of pain flight home! Sure rather have been at the get together then on the airplane! At least I did not have anyone sitting next to me on the long leg from Tokyo!

I'm still stiff, sore and tired but I don't care and I'm so happy and glad that I made it this year:wub: I have to give thanks to Bruce and Fred for picking me up and driving me there and back. They went quite a distance out of their way, just for me, and I want them both to know I appreciate it very much! I want to thank Jim C. also for letting me share his boat! At the ramp Bruce put all of my gear in Jim's boat so all I had to do was get in and get chauffeured around:) Jim C. was great company and I look forward to fishing or just visiting with him again. He fishes very hard and I have no doubt he'll beat his record weight very soon. A nicer person would be hard to find! I also want to thank Bill and Marty for their wonderful hospitality and for again hosting all of us miscreants to their home. Believe it or not, all of us couldn't eat the amount of good food that was there. I'm very happy to know both of them and count them as friends. I had more fun than I have had in a long, long time!!! There were times I just sat in Jim's boat looking around and I think he thought I wasn't having fun. I had to explain I was just very happy to be where I was and was just taking it all in.:D Finally getting out of my house and having some adult conversation was to me as good as it could get.:D Seeing some old friends and finally meeting and putting names to so many friends I just knew by name was awesome. I know I keep saying how nice so-and-so is but it just seems to me that everyone I know and meet from N.T.O.W.S. are good and nice people. To sum this book up, thanks to everyone instrumental in getting me out of the house so I could have as much fun as I've had in a long time. You're right Jim, that smile does tell it all.;)

Uncle Billy

P.s. I forgot to say hi to Rudy so please do so will you Bill or Marty?:rolleyes:

Well it's been said before and I will say it again. This it the best Damn site in the world. Granted we that fished yesterday are a small picture of this site. But I have never ever fished with a better bunch than the group here. Thank You again Bill From Va and Martie for letting us into your home.

Thanks too everyone

BF

Bill thanks for the wonderufl time thanks for the everything and a big thanks to Martie and Rudy !!

Great time Bill, thank you very much!! Always enjoy coming out and seeing everyone and catching some fish!! I think Richard and I caught somewhere between 20 and 25 fish total, nothing over 2 1/2 pounds. But it was a blast, I was just glad, that my partner knew how to remove a hook!! Man that hurt first thing in the morning to get a #6 trebble hook buried to the bone in my finger, glad he was able to get it out. So if you heard someone yell like a school girl, it was me!!:lol:

Gunny - It is still echoing around the lake this morning! Big sissy! LOL

Bill, Thanks for the hospitality! It was good to see Martie and you, Again.

I promise it will not be as long between visits... Good to see everyone!!

Whoever did that on the way out.... Thats was wrong in so many ways!!!!!

I don'tthink it was Scott... I would have had some warning through out the day!!

KB

WOW you even got old Uncle Billy in a boat and he caught fish!! MAN I leave the country and all y'all get it going ON!!!

Sounds like a great outing, with great friends and great fishing!!

Trep

Hmmmmm. "OLD Uncle Billy?" "and he caught fish?" Ok you young whippersnapper, you have to come home sometime and we'll go fishing together young man!:lol::lol:

I wish you were there with us Michael..

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back