92 Nitro 190 TF

• Thread starter William Davenport
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 1992 Nitro 190TF with a '92 Mercury 150 XR6. This boat is structually sound but some of the wires and toggles and connectors have seen better days and I have been changing/replacing them and cleaning the wires up.

The control panel has seen many days in the sun without a cover so all the wording is faded and you can't read it so there was alot of guessing what was what.

Trying to contact Nitro/Tracker/Bass Pro Shops has yeilded nothing. I am trying to obtain any and all info I can on this boat so I know exactly what is what. I am even trying to track an owners manual down (don't know if boats have them).

If any of you have any info on this boat could you please pass it along to me! It would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks for your time and help!

William

William, Ihave a 93 190 TF and I have some info on it at home. I shou;d be back home sometime tomorrow. Shoot me an e-mail with what you are wondering about and I'll see what I can come up with,

Tim

Tim,

I sent you an email! Pretty Much any and all info available on the boat. Are there steps to operate certain things...how to switch from main gas tank to aux gas tank...anything along that line or anything else! Thanks!

William

Latest posts

Back