35th on the waiting list

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Have moved up to 35th on the waiting list for the Champlain Everstart. That's not bad at all, I'm pretty sure I will get in no problem. I think Mark K is around 9th. Anyone else fishing it either on the pro or co side?

Hope I get in and WIN the crazy thing. I could REALLY use a good month this year and that would do it for me in September. If it's my time then it's my time. If not, I'm going for as big a check as I can muster.

Rob - is the Launch closer to your place/area or is it way south like last time??

Good luck... Hope you get in and then kick some bassbutt!!!

Trep, it's right here on the north end. I think Everstart has figured out what BFL has not been able too. The north end is bigger and holds more fish, hosts more styles of fishing, has more accomodations/lodging, more and better launch sites, and just overall makes more sense. I doubt very highly we will ever see them go south again. They've been up here that last 2 years, and this makes the 3rd I think.

Fished the Champ saturday sunday and monday...had several fish over 3 feet on and landed. But did catch some fish over 3 pounds.

Pike....about every 5th cast when using a big old blue fox spinnerbait.

Seen several dozen gar on the surface but they were not interested in what I was serving.

Funny...I was flipping pads the first day...felt a tick tick, wind down, pull the trigger, ready for a big mouth bass on the other end...came up with a loose piece of mono and was half a step from going over the back of the boat...

those little devil have sharp teeth, I hat to see my tube bait which was still in their mouth when I was done.

BTW launched and stayed in Ticondreoga...a bunch of boys from RI had a 2 day club tourney...manyt nice fish brought in.

geo

Back