2012 Z6

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Johnson

Reaction score
I picked up my new 2012 Z6 about 3 weeks ago. Absolutely love the boat. Removed one PVS plug (after reading on forum) and the hole shot is good. Thanks to all people who offer advice. I come and check out the site everyday. Anyway somewhat of a rant though. Took boat out for 2nd time and had a great time on the water with my wife. Unfortunately hit a deer with the truck on the way home. Now I get to look at the boat in the garage over the 4th while truck is in the body shop. Great boat and great website!

Sorry to hear about your truck. If you really want to get out on the water.....why don't you just rent a truck for a couple day's.Your insurance might even cover the rental!

Dont rent from Enterprise if your looking for a hitch....They remove them. I know this because someone hit my truck at a boat launch. While my truck was in the body shop, I rented a truck with a towing package. It had the towing package but no hitch. When I inquired about it they said they pull all of their hitches, company wide. You can put what ever you need to in the bed but your not supposed to use them for pulling.

My soultion........Find a friend with a truck that can pull your boat. My friend was more than happy to pull it and spend the day on the water!!

Sorry to hear about that Bart. I also almost hit a deer last week on the way to Harris. I saw the first one, slowed way down, and two more crossed right in front of the truck. (Big doe and two fawns). It's just something you never really think about but it sure can ruin your whole day.

well BBQ the deer and watch bill dance catch fish on the tube---lakes are to crowded any way

I agree with hooksetter,lakes are too crouded anyway,especially on the weekends,when the cheating contests are in session,oops I mean tournaments,it is difficult for sport fishermen to get to the launching ramps.

Latest posts

Back