2002 PT175 Seat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max Durbin

Reaction score
One of my seats grew wings and flew out of the boat at about 60 M.P.M. My fault I had it sitting on the floor of the boat passed a truck and away it went. A couple of good rips on the bottom and bent the hinges. I can still use it but would like to have another if I can find one. Does anyone out there have one or know where I can get one. I know that some use bike seats and take the other seat out.I put a post on the swap and sell. Thanks, Max.

P.S. I will wait till after Mothers day to tell the wife.

I bought a bike seat from BPS for ($19.95 on sale reg 24.99) and a manual adjustable pole for like $35. Also had to get base for it (either 4.99 or 9.99).

Color matches pretty good. Mine is a 2000 with the brown/ sand seats and stickers.

I like it MUCH better up front than the seat I had in it/ still have in the basement.

I bought a bike seat from BPS that is close to the Red insert in my 2000 175 seat, and a hydralic adjustable pole. I keep my extra front seat in the garage for those times when I take my wife or we go striper fishing in heavy wind.

Like Alan said, it's a choice, you can call any local tracker dealer to get a price (don't know if there is an issue for colors that have change, don't know how long they keep stock in materials) or get one that is similar in color.

For me if I was thinking about selling in a year or so i'd do my best to order the matching seat. If I was keeping it longer I would get the cheaper one (or a pro seat) that is a close match.

WOW...

All you glass guys take note...

That tin PT175 was doing 60 MPM (miles per minute)...doing a bit a quick math, that puts him at 3600 MPH...

Let's see a glass boat do that!!!

LOL

az

Har har hummmmmmm...I've durn near lost mine a couple of times but, got myself in the habit of lookin' back all the time now so I've caught myself before I got ont the highway.

And I can still can't get light speed on my 185...

TEE

Latest posts

Back