• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 896 for sale

• Thread starter Carlos Hathcock III
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Hathcock III

Reaction score
As I am going TAD for a while, I wanted to get this one back on the board. Any questions, please email me, but as I am gone my response may be delayed.

2001 896 with a 150XR6. Less then 100 hours on it. Has a Garmin 240 and a 160. 67lb MG 24v TM, 2 covers one the stock Nitro one and one really good heavy duty one, hotfoot, Tilt and trim on the wheel, rod organizer, Outstanding Guest 2631 charger, tackle organizer, two regular seats, and one butt seat, automatic bilge pump, hourmeter, and keel shield, extra oil for the motor, and motor warranty until June 2006.

First $14,000 gets it out the door.

I have more if you want to see more. It is one fish catching baot!!

Also, a shooting lesson or two can be thrown in, can possibly travel for that one!!!!

Thanks JR,

I forgot to put a pic with this.

Here is a pic

Carlos
IM000478.jpg

Carlos...

I'd be interested if it wasn't an electric motor... Like those electric lawnmowers... those long yellow cords really get to be a pain as you get a few miles away from the dock... And, I know that waterskiers will get confused and grab the extension cord instead of the tow rope...

Sorry... couldn't resist a laugh at your expense...

Oh, and ttt

Now be honest...does this pretty boat have to sit outside in the cold and rain when that ugly green thing gets to sit in the warm garage???

LOL

az

HAHAH Andy,

My gargage is one in name only. You can barely fit a compact car in the thing and not rub the mirrors. You know how wide the boat is, and there is NO way she would fit in the garage. plus my HOA has a rule that you are not supposed to have your trash or recycle out front of the house.....

I was talking about Mac's old boat! (ugly green thing)

LOL

just kidding Mac!

az

HAHAAH Andy, unfortunitly, the new boat does not fit in the silly garage either. The garage is on in NAME only. You can barely fit a car in it, much less a wide boat like the Nitro, or a long boat like a Ranger.....

Carlos

PS you funny guy :) I thought you meant the recycle container :)

Hey Congratulations Carlos!! Someone is very lucky to have that boat and I bet your household is happier now:)

Bill

You are right on both accounts Bill!!! I hope the new owner pokes his head into here and logs on. He is a good guy! New to boating too!

You are SUPER correct on the happy household too!!!

Congrats Carlos - Does the new owner KNOW it was orginaly owned by the infamous Mac???

Trep,

He still has Mac's old boat...that is C's NEW boat.

C's old boat is the 896 he bought from JR.

You been tipping the homebrew's tonite?!?

Opp's Ken, your right as usual!! LOL

For some reason I was thinking Carlos boat Mac's old Nitro. Someone gotta keep me straight, my brotha from another motha!!

Latest posts

Back