• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

====>1999 Nitro 896 Savage Summit

• Thread starter Todd Ebbinghaus
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Todd Ebbinghaus

1999 Nitro 896 Savage Summit Edition. 19'6", dual console. 200 EFI Merc, with 3 blade SS prop. 25 pitch, mounted to a 10" Rite Hite jack plate. Boat is all white with royal blue center stripe and silver pins. Carpet is a blue/grey combo, with seats being grey with blue trim. Boat has white keel guard installed. Seaswirl hydraulic steering. Dual locking rod boxes, dual locking dry storage behind both seats. Locking tackle/storage compartment in front deck. Boat was used as a guide boat and has had the front deck extended back to the consoles allowing for an extra pedestal seat and still having storage in front of the consoles.

Split livewell, located behind the seats, with timed aeration and pump out system.

Fuel tank is 50+ gal and oil tank is 2 gal, with remote fill.

Motorguide 56lb t-motor with Gator mount, rigged for 12/24 volt.

Dual pro, 2 bank battery charger. Charges both t-motor batteries.

Has Lowerance flasher located in dash. Directly right of driver console is an Eagle Optima, with speed and temp features, and mounted on the t-motor is a Lowerance X-75.

Boat sits on Nitro color matched, dual axle trailer. Trailer has swing away tongue and surge brakes (disc), with electric override for backing. Goodyear tires and matching spare.

This boat starts and runs great. With jack plate and 25 pitch prop, it will run 70+ mph, if you need to , with half tank of gas, two persons and gear. This boat has been used yr round since it was made. The 1st owner guides for Big Cedar and I bought it in Dec of 2000 and I use it at least twice a month each month (unless the pond is froze over) .

Boat has full coverage (everything) warranty until May of 2004, with only a $50 deductible.

Great tournament boat. It WILL run with anybody.

I am selling due to an interest in a center console, bay-type boat. I need the extra room and don't need to run 70mph anymore.

$18,000, OBO.

I have numerous pics that can be e-mailed.

For more info, e-mail [email protected] or call 417-451-9847. Please leave a msg if no one answers.

***This boat is located in SW Missouri, Neosho***

Latest posts

Back