• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 901 CDX 200 EFI $18,500 AS NEW

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Colesby

Reaction score
with the move being less than 3 weeks away I have decided to sell my 2001 901 duel counsel. which I bought NEW in feburary of 2004. The 200 EFI is warenteed till feb 2008. The boat is in great shape and needs nothing. It had a keel guard put on when I bought the boat. It has a Motor guide Pro Series 6700 trolling motor wuth gator mount, in dash zercom flasher, Humminbird tracker 160, one bike seat and one full sized, The carped has been walked on but no tears, the interior is as new. please email for pictures I have just loaded 3 pictures into my library. Thanks TODD

Todd,

Boat sounds great, do you have any pics to send? Where is the boat located?

Thanks Mike

Mike, I just sent you an e-mail, For everyone else there are three pictures in my library. the boat is currently located in effingham IL, 200 miles south of chicago. in two weeks it will be in manteno IL just north of Kankakee IL. TODD

Back