• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 896 for sale

• Thread starter Carlos Hathcock III
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Hathcock III

Reaction score
2001 896 with a 150XR6. Less then 100 hours on it. Has a Garmin 240 and a 160. 67lb MG 24v TM, 2 covers one the stock Nitro one and one really good heavy duty one, hotfoot, Tilt and trim on the wheel, rod organizer, Outstanding Guest 2631 charger, Super clean and a great boat. Has the two regualr seats, and one butt seat, automatic bilge pump, hourmeter, and keel shield.

First $14,000 gets it out the door.

Pics in my library and I have more if you want to see more. It is one fish catching machine!!!!

Arrgghh I did not mean to do this one, so I will put something in here. Motor warranty until 2006.

Also, a shooting lesson or two can be thrown in!!! Howz that one?

Beeeeeyyooooootiful boat....seen it up close and personal.

BMCD, beleive me, if I could think of anything else to sweeten the deal, I would!

Throw In some fishing Equip..BWHAHAHAHAHH>>>JR

Got to be someone who needs a great boat..I know It's a great boat....

Change for the engine warranty It is good until 6-22-2006. I had the incorrect information. it is a Mercury extended warranty too.

Carlos

Carlos,

I'm om High Speed, but the email address is on my home PC so I don;t get them until I get home.

I got them last night.

Latest posts

Back