• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nitro 2002 896 SC for Sale

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Selling my 2002 Nitro 896 19 feet six inches. 200 Mercury XR6 , 101 lb MinnKota bow control troller (36 Volt) Single axle trailstar trailer with surge brakes and swingaway tongue. 3-bank charger 4 new batteries last year, originals were just replaced, stainless safety ladder on transom Lowrance 522 iGPS with card and Eagle 32 color on bow, rod locker fitted with rod mounts and tubes for 12 rods, standard seats with one additional hydraulic pedestal butt seat. Motor Toter, Spare mounted tire 3-blade stainless prop and skeg guard. Keel Shield Boat is burgundy and white. Always under cover. BPS boat cover included. Lots of storage. Asking $10,995 firm Always winterized. Ready to fish

Call Bill at 540-894-5285 (Virgina) or email [email protected] If you are looking for that larger fishing platform, this is the way to go! Ask Toxic or Carlos(CIII)

Will post tomorrow after I take them. We have had rain all week Sunny on Sunday Duh! Pics now posted to library!

Bill, yours is the same color scheme as my 2001 896. I have the tan seats though. I remember your's from when I was down and fished with you all. I still love mine. :wub:

Gene

Latest posts

Back