Yet another "Pat Goff Question".....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
About the only way I can think of wording this is "How much tolerance is there in the manufacture of props?"

How close are they to "factory spec" right out of the box?

me?

Why so expensive though....sounds like a lot of scratch just to cup and edge a prop. That has always been my sticking point with it.

TOXIC

Tox, I paid $215 bucks to have my prop worked by DAH propeller and that included shipping costs. In my opinion it was worth every penny and then some for the work that was done. It improved every aspect of performance. Before the work was done my boat was a dog out of the hole, porpoised a bit at slow speed, blew out in turns and sometines would slip in rough water. Now it rockets out of the hole, no porposing( i can even trim out some at 20mph and stay there), very little slip in turns, great bite in rough water( better then a 4 trophy blade i tried) and i picked up 2mph over stock. I also do a little better on fuel because everything is more efficent, its not a big increase in fuel milage but enough that i noticed it. I think it was worth every cent of the 215 i paid and then some. I dont think i could ever run a stock out of the box propeller again, thats how much improvement was made.

Back