• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Seat Pedestal

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Anybody have a rear seat pedestal for my 2000 929? A client tried to make it into a lazyboy!! Mine is not the threaded style, it is the "push button" type that always gets stuck. It is also for a sitdown style seat not the butt seat.

TOXIC

I gave two of them away in November.:( I didn't have any use for them anymore and a neighbor is rigging them up for his bay boat. My rear one dumped my brother one time pretty bad. The "push button" thing wasn't grabbing and holding tight and when he leaned back the whole thing, pedestal and seat went over with him on it. I didn't want it to hurt anyone else (or lose it going down the road:rolleyes:) so I had to take a file and work on the plastic it until it clicked in solidly. How did he break it? I didn't think you could break it?

I think we're talking about the same kind of pedestal.:p

Uncle Billy

How long? I have two from my boat from when I put in the suspension seats...

Thanks Greg, one on the way from Velcro...If it doesn't work I'll give you a call.

TOXIC

On edit....My wife walks down while I am typing this and has the box from Velcro!!:lol: Looks like it's the one!!

Back