Wouldnyaknow....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago at the big prefered customers only sale I finally broke down and bought the BPS Crankin' Stick I've been thinking about for some time. That night I paid $49.95 for it...yesterday I got a flyer in the mail and wouldnyaknow the dang thing is on sale for $39.95.

Do you think I should take it back for a refund and buy it right back for the lower price? I wonder if I just took my receipt in would they refund the differance?

Harpo

If it was within 30 days, I bet they would refund the difference with the receipt. Call and ask.

Rich D is right. They will refund the difference witha receipt.

Mini

Hey Sooner,

Here's a little merchandise return horror story for you:

Around Christmas time I purchased an item at toys r us for my son. It was not on sale and paid $70 for it. When we realized it wasn't going to work out in his room I said no problem I will just bring it back for a refund. Wife lost the reciept. Went to the store with the item and they tell me that due to no reciept they could only refund me the lowest sale price over the last several months. Even though they could ring up the sale in their computer and see that I paid full price for it! I ended up losing $30 on the deal just because I didn't have my reciept.

I hate toys r us, for many reasons but that is the one that is at the top of the list at this point.

Wolf

Stopped into BPS today and showed them the receipt. The lady gave me back $10 + tax without a whimper. Cool

Took the money and "invested" it in five Power Ball numbers....lake house here I come.:D

Harpo

Latest posts

Back