Wish me luck.......

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue DeLelys

Reaction score
I'll need it. I have a phone interview first thing tomorrow morning and a formal interview with a different company Tuesday at 10.

Have the new company check your references "here"... They should give you a major league signing bonus...

Now, from everyone here at the Meyer house... Good Luck, God Bless... and we'll be thinking and praying for your success...

Good things happen to good people... so, if this is "the job" it will happen for you!

Good Luck Sue!!!! I really don't like praying for something like a job but I think I can sneak in a little something to help you out.:eek: I know I can send my best wishes along to you and I am right now. You should be a shoo-in as far as I'm concerned so let's hope they have some kind of sense and realize your worth. I wish I had a company just so I could hire you!

Good luck kiddo...

Uncle Billy

So much for the telephone interview......they never called.....:(

Got tired of waiting and called them and glad I did. I have a formal phone interview on Wednesday evening and if all goes well, some internet testing and a trip to the main office.

Sue, good luck.

I know you will do great. From what I have read here you are a great person and if it is for the same things you were doing before, a shoe in!

Like Greg says, "Have them come here for references."

Randy! ;)

Sue - just back from a family trip. Best of luck to you. I know you'll do well!! And keep us posted!

Sue, wishing you luck for a job interview is like tossing a ball in the air and hoping gravity won't fail...it's a safe bet!

Go get 'em!

Back