windshield n grab rail

Nitro & Tracker Boat Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro & Tracker Boat Owners Forum:

nativejim

NTO Supporter
NTO Supporter
Reaction score
As I stated in another post I bought an (2004) Grizzly 1754CC Tracker from an old friend. After a couple of small issues I feel this will be an excellent boat for my needs; local lakes and rivers.

I can't local either a windshield or console grab-rail. BP dealers aren't able to find parts for a unit this old. ANY thoughts beyond fabricating myself? thanks jn

olefisherman456

Reaction score
you might a muffler shop to bend a custom tube and weld some mounting plates on the ends . some sanding and paint to make it pretty. i feel for you im finding it harder to get up from driver seat 85+

NEBRVET

Reaction score
Native Jim; Are you needing the entire windshield or just a grab bar that mounts on the windshield?

nativejim

NTO Supporter
NTO Supporter
Reaction score
my intention initially was to "locate" both hand rail and windshield. as stated earlier BP doesn't list same for this age boat. it has an aluminum (OEM) console which I find photos of from 2002 through 2005, but. I have begun to
gather tubing, bender, and such. the aluminum tubing bender is the expensive item for a couple of uses.
what are you sources sir?

NEBRVET

Reaction score
I have a couple of boat salvage yards in my area. I'll check and see what they might have.

nativejim

NTO Supporter
NTO Supporter
Reaction score
thanks sir.....over here, folks don't salvage their "tin" boats!

nativejim

NTO Supporter
NTO Supporter
Reaction score
thanks again NEBRVET, I am the impatient type so I had an electrician friend, familiar with bending conduit, do so with a piece of 1.25" aluminum tubing. see photo; it will serve my purpose.

NEBRVET

Reaction score
Nativejim; I understand. I keep looking but having no luck. Glad you could do that. Send a picture if you can.

Latest posts