Who's hittin' it this weekend?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
O.K....I'm gonna' hit the lake Saturday like I haven't hit it in a while. Got all new line on my artillery and all my rods are ready...The fish are already getting a little anxious knowing I'll be there soon! They ALL Tremble at the mention of my name AND I fear NO FISH! :)

Who's going where? I am at Caeser's Creek this weekend..one of Ohio's deepest and clearest lakes AND it gets hammered by fishermen and boats. Makes it a quest everytime but, I consider it learning and I'm tryin' to graduate;)

I "hit it" yesterday, it was great, I even.......wait a minute...Oh your talkin about fishin. Sorry

carry on,

Wolf

Prefishing tomorrow and breaking in a new graph. Then a team tourney on Sunday.

Being in a suburb of Charleston SC I will be getting HIT by this hurricane. I will simply pick up the fish that will be blown/swimming by. Cost effective fishing, NO lures, No rods, Pick of any boat that will be going by.....

Ken...I'm jealous:( Rob...I'm jealous:(

Michael...well your on your own dude;) Actually I have found my fishin' here gets good when it all starts hittin' the fan in hurricane season. I think the fronts we been having here for the last two weeks is actually making the fish move cause it was very slow before it moved in. Sure makes for comfortable fishing though...lot better than mid 80's:)

LMAO @ Wolf!!...

Mike if you happen to see my white TR-21 with a Rude go by please tie it up and give me a call!!!.......lol... Don't think we'll get much fishin in this weekend!!...

Fishing my bass clubs tournament tomorrow " Butterfield Lake" town of Redwood NY. I'm having a really good year, another 1st place and 6th place last weekend in my team trail, 2nd and 3rd place in my last to club tournaments.

Tin is ruling the waters.

That's right baby....TIN RULES! Let all the tin owmners post their pic's come Monday...show em' how to Git-R-Done!

I'll be there EARLY:) My bud (might)go...IF he can get a kitchen pass:) Give me a buzz later...I promise I'll be there in the mornin':)

Latest posts

Back