TGIF! Who is fishing this weekend?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Okay - who all is fishing or something fishing related this weekend?

For me, trying to get wrapped up with getting the 'electrical power' back on in my Stratos and actually firing up the engine with the cuffs on sometime this weekend. Trying to get to the point where sometime later this month or in April I can actually get it back out on the water.

What is everyone else doing?

Tex

I gave up ice fishing years ago!! Hoping to be able to fish on soft water by late April.

Good luck getting your boat back in good working order.

Would love t but tests just showed I havw severe carpal tunnels in both wrists and surgery is scheduled for the 24th. After that I am hitting the water every day

I just finished elbow surgery( bursa removal, bone chip and spur removal, tendon re-attachment). I will be in a splint for 6 weeks. I am planning to start organizing tackle and re-lining reels soon. Sad thing is, no work or hardly anything else until April. Good thing I got Netflix for Christmas. Chris F.

Wish I was! It's going to be a monsoon in Nashville AGAIN!

Wow, it's a MASH Unit report today.

Mac - you always count; and given that you are probably going to be in a BPS (or two) - certainly. I'm just surprised that you haven't figured out how to fish for some of the lunkers in the BPS tanks! ;)

Tex

Saturday morning for sure, rain moving in the afternoon and supposed to T-storm Sunday.

Tex,...I can anytime I want......my BIGGEST LMB ever, came out of that Detroit tank @ 7-8 yrs ago!!..9.25lbs...LOL Caught it on a 3/8oz spinnerbait during a seminar!! The best part, was after the seminar...they cleaned out the racks of those baits!

But,..I don't do tank seminars anymore....to busy doing rod's, but I do sit in on the "Ask the Pro's Q&A seminars"...they're kinda fun.;)

I did 2 tank shows every day for 3 days and caught the snot outta them this past weekend. Used Bubblegum colored Senko's and no hooks but they would not let the bait go.

100_0116ab.JPG

TOXIC

Yep Teri, we will be fishing on TV, again; 100% chance tomorrow and lake already looks like Cafe con Leche.

Potomac tomorrow boys and girls!

Bill, let em know when you are back in battery and we will hit the hot side in my new to me boat!!

Spring baseball has started for the oldest, so my weekend Saturdays will be spent on the diamond with him. Anyone braving the weekend crowds, be careful and Good Luck. ;)

Gotta meet the boy in Aiken tomorrow, the rest of the weekend will be too crappy to harrass the bass :( Did get away from work early today and managed a couple of buck bass, couldn't find any fat ones but was better than being at work!;)

JP

Gonna to get the boat fired up this weekend, then make sure everything is ready for an end of month trip to Bugg's Island lake in So VA. Worst spring fever ever this year:blink:

Going to BassPro in Manteca to listen to some seminars and try to spend some of the wife's money.

NoCAL

Still hard water here. Sportsman show this weekend at the Fargodome :)

I need to replace my St Croix rod that broke last year and maybe find a BC reel/rod combo.

I ate fish and sushi today in China, does that count??? LOL!!!

I wanna see PICTURES of real bass in the wild guys, i'm tired of only seeing the LM in the store windows of the restaurants over here!

Trep

Stop teassing us all Dan.:angry: It's weeks before ice out and I can think of gettin' out. (Really, I do enjoy getting jacked looking at those toads)

Well, I went out today and got mobbed by the Gators...What the heck are you supposed to do with 3 around your boat? Had a 5lber hook up on a frog but threw it on a jump (that's how I know it was a 5lber..:p ). Had a Manatee hang around the boat for a while also. Caught an Egret (shook him off:lol: ) and ran back in 2 footers....I also filled the boat...$125:eek::eek::eek::eek:. At least I got a little sunburn...and had fun. I felt like Marlin Perkins out there today.

TOXIC

Tox, At least you finally got the chance to go fishing.

I just got back from my camp. I go about every three weeks to hang out, feed the birds and critters. Saw 3 trucks on a local lake ice fishing. No way I'd take my truck out there. Expecting another 8 to 16 inches of snow tomorrow into Monday. Waiting for Spring to arrive...in April.

Went to Santee today with my btr-in-law, 15 bass total: a 5, 4-3+, and others. Only 3 were under 14 inches. Good day on the water. No pics.

Dan - NO FAIR!! You know its a big fish, when Big Dan has to use TWO hands to hold it! NICE ONES!!

Latest posts

Back