Which Member Would You MOST Like to See at the Rally Who's Not Yet Listed?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
me? I think Tracker Marine should send Penny Berryman!

I can say her because she once posted here!

But, since she's not a regular member.....

And I've picked on Marke a bit too much already.....

I'll say JOHN FOSTER!

.....in BIG letters 'cuz he's a BIG guy! With a BIG HEART!!

I was gonna say the same thing Gene....Would love to be there....but I have way too much on my plate now.

Mini

I WOULD LIKE TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just not this year.....maybe next year but I don't know....

BJ

I think Mike Snow would be most wanted. I'm not sure everyone would want to miss Teri's first encounter with me. When she finds out what a hottie I am, she might change her mind.

6'2" 350 pounds, balding on top... now that's HOT!

I want to meet Patt Goff and have him blueprint my 175/40 Merc and tune my ride!!!

Trep....you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!!!

LOL!!!!!

LMAO at Snowman!!

Mac - Let's put it in proper perspective "you can't make a silk purse out of FULLY PAID FOR, FITS IN THE GARAGE, TOWS BEHIND THE VAN sow's ear!!! BBWWWAAAAAA

I want Sue D to come fix my on-board charger! LOL

One bank went out on me this year....and NO it's not a Guest! I'll know better next time!

Tom

Tom,

I wish I could go too, but just can't swing it.

Call me at work, I still have chargers available.

Sue D.

Rainy! We haven't seen you in FOREVER! Why don't you jest git together a Lone Star contingent and mosey your ways on up here! It's only a long, one day ride - much easier than drivin' cattle to Nebraska!

AND..........

.....you could stop off in Arkansas and pick up Penny Berryman!

How about that guy from Germany? If he trailers in with a boat, I will be very impressed.

Didn't you also get a note from someone in Spain?

Or was that someone wanting to use Mac's cartoons?

I've gotten emails from Spain and South Africa.....both asking for permission to use S&T fish as their club logo's.

BTW,..i said yes to both...because they asked!! If I would've found out they ripped me off...I would've unleashed the dog's on'em!! (Kindness will get you damn near everything!!..LOL)

Latest posts

Back