Where's that !@#$%^&*Grizzlefritz Andy?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
We (Chicago area) are supposed to get 10 inches of snow tonight. I know it's Andy's fault for teasing us last night in chat about his Texas weather...

Hey uhhh not to rub it in but im gunna be fishin sunny fla. on this day next week.

Just thought id let ya know.

T.S.

Travis...

You better quit...

You are waaaaaay rubbing it in too much!

(I am jealous!)

az

Sorry man i just had to do it but i can see how jealousey and the fever are gettin the best of you.

LOL

T.S.

Actually Greg it may be my fault... I had the nerve to schedule some very early spring maintenance for the boat in hopes of hitting the powerplant lakes south of Chicago. I was supposed to drop it off yesterday. Sorry, it is just my luck!

--Corey

Hey Corey, I hear Braidwood's open, any word on when Heidecke's opening? I figure soon, if memory serves, some time around mid-March? Good luck on the cooling lakes, hope to hit 'em a few times up until around mid June... egMike

Mike

Braidwood opened on the 1st, LaSalle opens on the 15th. I have never been on Heidecke though so I am not sure on that one. It is good fishing....good for the confidence this early in the year! If you have never been there make sure you have a compass or GPS, it gets real foggy due tot he hot water and cold air. There is a picture in my library from last March...check the fog!

--Corey

Braidwood is open - I am planning to go out there this weekend. The heck with this snow... 10 inches on my driveway ain't stoppin me from gettin the boat out for the first time this year...

FYI - Water temp on braidwood is 72 degrees... maybe I'll go swimming too... ;-)

David

Well regardless of the weather I am pre-fishing the Illinois Saturday!

Oh, and Travis... I hope all your plastics stick together... pzzzzt... to you!.

Latest posts

Back