Where did I go wrong

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Freeman

Reaction score
Someone please tell me how a simple wash and wax of the boat today turned into a 3 hour tackle reorg and a $125.00 BPS order? It must have been to much sun? LOL

BF

Bruce, seems pretty standard to me. Get the itch and can't stop. I think it's partly that 'Old Fart' thing.

I can attest to the BPS thing. Can't even hear the words Bass Pro without getting a little lightheaded!!!:p

Yeah, tell me about the Bass Pro thing. I went to mostly look around and ended up spending $170 bucks! I even bought a closeout special on a Johnny Morris reel for 100 bucks, something I said that I would never pay for a fishing reel. Go figure. I've always bought BPS reels, but they were on sale and in the 40 to 60 dollar range and I still have those reels after 9 or 10 years and they are still doing good for me. But I must say that the Johnny Morris reels are great and I'll probably buy another one next time I'm in need.

About the cleaning up thing, enjoy it and forget it, you'll appreciate the organization next time your on the water!

Yep "Old Fart" thing it is. I get distracted and can't remember where I started or why I started? What were we talking about?

BF

Latest posts

Back