whens your first tourny?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike chip

Reaction score
When is your first tourny? Mine is march 26th. I have high hopes this year to finish in the top 3. I am so ready for spring.

mike

First week AFTER Memorial Day...

SUCKS having a bass season!!!

az

Mine should be in Feb. We have a meeting at the end of the month to vote when and where.

Donnie

SATURDAY!!!! Yup, Jan 22nd here on Lake Allatoona!!! MAN it is a BALMY 18 degree's right now, i PRAY it warms up by this weekend!!!

I see a LOT of very SLOW finnesse baits!! If the water clarity holds, SENKO's all the way!!

Get those Senko's out Michael and remember everything you saw me do:) SLOW.... and even if the water clarity does not hold.

Bill

22 January (but it is high summer), came 4th in Namibia last year hoping to do better this year. Think I will do better, am fishing out of a Nitro this year.

Probably the first week of April, don't have the schedule yet, and most likely in the Potomac or Susqehena Flats.

Mine isnt until the last weekend in april. Thats a long ways away :( but i will be fishing as soon as the ice is gone.

Trep, If the water is cold down there do yourself a favor and throw a jig and pig. From what i have experienced it is the best cold water bait there is.

March 24 & 25th - Superbass 2004 Classic on Bull Shoals. Good Lord clear water scares the beejesus out me. Any Bull Shoals locals that could provide a possible pattern for that time of year would be mentioned in my nightly prayers from now utill the weigh-in. Even after if I do well!

SISKO

Third Saturday of February - the 19th. I can fish one the prior weekend (12th), but probably will not, unless the weather is really nice.

Tex

2nd Weekend in June???????

Man I love living in the South. I will have fished 14 Tournaments by then.

You didn't hear me crying> Gee'as I was blubbering pretty loud.

But on Champlain he can catch as many fish in a week as you have all year!

Mine will probably be first weekend in June if I make the drive from Shreveport to Charlevoix...

Mini

we start the first one this sunday on lake okeechobee. should be in the 70's

Latest posts

Back