When enough isn't ENOUGH!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Fary

Reaction score
Here is a picture of a guy that has WAY too much money. He owns a couple of Hooters restaurants in NC. We have been on the BIG water fishing and have seen him fishing. This boat will run about 75-80 mph. Pretty impressive machine. Here is his boat from last year with 4 250 hp XS Mercury motors.

Hooters1.jpg

Here is this years boat. And he didn't just repower it! Gotta have all new stuff, you know how that is. Estimated 90 mph top end with the extra 200 ponies on the back!

Hooters.jpg

Looks like he's pulling into KFC to get a bucket of "Boneless Wings" :lol:

Harpo

He burns more gas starting up then I burn all year. Thats crazy.:(

How about the two idiots that are actually riding in the boat while it's being towed!

And of course the same idiots that are running 70+ mph with no PFD on either.

Tex

Very nice rig! Quad counter rotation is nice. 90+ is nice.

You sold me.

I'll take two of those to go please........

Sure makes me wonder about transom weight and strength especially with the torque those motors will be putting out. Somebody do the numbers and figure out the weight on that rear end....Is there a law of diminishing returns regarding how many motors vs HP vs weight? I guess that is a question for Pat.

TOXIC

Toxic, it's not just speed with this guy, it's also how it looks. If there was room for another motor, with a speed gain of 2 m.p.h., this guy would have it on that boat. There are a few of those around my area. I haven't seen one with four 300's but have seen a number with four four 250's. There might be some 300's but I haven't been out there to see this tear.

And of course the same idiots that are running 70+ mph with no PFD on either.

Tex, I have a friend with a smaller version of that boat but with two 450 inboards. He won't wear a pfd or use a kill switch either. He told me that the boat wa big enough that if something happened, he'd just fall on the floor. And I told him yes, and the boat would keep running until it hit something. Hopefully not another boat with people aboard. You just can't tell them around here.

Uncle Billy

Totally insane, you know if I had the money... I'd buy a....

Love the complete calm water in the first shot.. what - no big water allowed for that rig?

I think I read one time that "The man that dies with the most toys WINS". :rolleyes:

Harpo

No Harpo, it goes like this:

"The man that dies with the most toys is still dead! So live for today!"

Randy!:D

Latest posts

Back