what's the water temp there?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Got out in the St. Joe river here in SW Lower Michigan today for some smallies....

Bite was slow...missed a couple and only managed to boat 1...maybe 13"...

Water is VERY low and very clear...we have not had any significant rain in quite awhile...

Water temp was 48 to 50...

What's the temp where you're at?

az

Here in Southern Iowa it was 50 to 51 on a small lake today. I got two nice largemouths right away (2.5 and 3.5) but then couldn't duplicate it. That seems to be my problem lately. I nailed them on a flat sided balsa crank off of laydowns in about 6 or 7 feet of water, but then for the next hour or so that I was there ... NOTHING. Oh well, I came home and packed the boat away for the year :( Two tarps, lots of mouse poison, etc...

I would like to say on with hunting, but with my schedule and a baby coming in the next month I think I won't make it out until late December :(

The water temp in southern indiana at patoka lake was 58 today had very little luck catching crappie today, trying again tomorrow at a reclaimed stripper pit.

Water temperature here in NC is still in the low 70's.

Here in east TN, on Melton Hill Lake last week, the water temps. were in the mid to high 60's.

52 degrees on the Detroit River/Erie with the walleye and Muskie biting big time.

Water temp. in central Illinois is about 53 where I've been going.

Fri late afternoon on Allatoona it was 61-63, BRRRRRRR

51 now that the foot of snow we got last week has melted off. :huh:

BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!:(

Yesterday at Kuttawa harbor (Lake barkley) it was about 61-62 degrees. Wife caught 3 bluegill, I had my usual zip. :wacko:

Mark was that you in the TV 18 special edition? I was in the Red and Gold Fisher with my friend who talked me into going out with him on Saturday.

As it was we caught a couple a piece with no real size as of yet. It's like the smallies haven't moved in yet.

Randy:p

I was in my Targa 17 DC w/115 Opti.... ya can't miss it if ya see it, it's the only dual consdole Targa ya may ever see.... LOL.. we were on the lake from dawn until about 1 PM.. spent most of the mid-morning until we left trolling harnesses & cranks thru the 35ft area.. we marked a ton of large fish in the 30-35 foot range, but got nothing to react

78 degrees today at the Arthur R. Marshal conservation area in Boyton Beach FL.

53 degrees on Sat, 11/05, on a small lake in Westofrd, MA.

Latest posts

Back