Watch the Rally on The Moors' Lake Cam!

• Thread starter Staci Matheis [URL]http://www.moorsresort.com/[/UR
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Now I know you won't be able to see much..... But, if you're around the computer at tournament take-off time or weigh-in times, you may be able to see a bit of what's happening on The Moors' Lake Cam. (Link below.)

We won't be able to hold the weigh-ins in front of the camera because it is on their active dock. But you will be able to see us as we motor out and back in.

Watch the site for updates and news!

The weather is gonna be Bee-Yoo-Tee-Full!!!!

God Bless Everyone!

I'm on my way!

You all come next year!

me!

Sorry, Greg, I put the link in the picture spot.

NOW I'm outta here!

God Bless!

me!
http://www.moorsresort.com/

Me, the link did not work! You all have a ball maybe next year I can join you.

Okay, just got the word from Trep and Staci.

The blastoff on Saturday will be between 7:15AM and 7:30AM CENTRAL Time from the Moors. They intend to gather somewhere in 'view' of the camera. If you are not fishing yourself (or doing something else), and want to 'participate' in the launch, ring up the site above on Saturday morning.

Tex

Cool! So far I've been watching a whole lot of the same thing.

Harpo

I saw a couple of boats head out this morning, and somewhat watched someone getting in their boat later. Just wish that I was going.

Take note that the clock on their webcam, has not been reset since DST went into effect.

Tex

Why are those two guys just sitting there? I think one guy is on his cell phone....LOL

Every 30 seconds is a LOOOONG TIME!!!

This is gonna drive me CRAZY....HANG UP AND FISH!! That guy is still on the phone!

Nothing going on now but it sure does look like it's a nice day to be on the lake.

I got a phone call from Bob G. at lunch. He had a lay over in Detroit and was waiting for his next flight.

Oh what a great big sigh I let out when I saw that webcam

Geeez, I wish there was a picture of me putting my boat in there..

Bill

Activity in front of the cam....who is it?

Might be one of our motely crue....what time was teri getting there...?

LMAO:)

I'm watching too.. Looks like a Jon boat sitting there..You can zoom in but it distorts the picture.

Geeez I have to get a life...

Bill

I just got off the phone with Ken... He's trying to round the troops for a group photo on the web cam.

I just got off the phone with Ken... He's trying to round the troops for a group photo on the web cam.

F&S if it's yellow is Terri's & Neeley is on it with her & Rachel.

Latest posts

Back