Vinyl registration letters

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy Easterling

Reaction score
I had damage to one side of my boat and in the process of repairs they removed the registration numbers. I bought two sets to get all the letters I needed but used all of the "C" and am in need of two. Anyone use this style and be willing to let me have the C's.

Vinly letter.jpg

While I have some, they are a different style and color. Like you, this type of lettering really looks good. I have also found, that whenever I do this - I always buy two sets, regardless if needed. I make mistakes!

Tex

I did buy 2 sets but I have 2 C's in the number which took all the C's from both sets. I really can't remember where I got them, I thought Walmart but the local store no longer carries them. I may have to check around at different stores.

I know this doesnt help you now but for next time take a look at the link i put below. He makes custom lettering and the cost is pretty reasonable(i think my last set was ~25 bucks). The thing i love about custom letterign is you can get them in any style and color combo you want and he can reproduce them for you at any time should you ever need them.

I have had letters made from this guy for my last two boats. My current one he color matched them to my hull colors and they look great. mine are white with a gold outline and they sit on the green part of my hull.
http://www.vinylapproach.com/index.html

I am pretty sure that I purchased mine from Gander Mountain, as they usually carry a decent supply of 'boating accessories'.

Tex

Latest posts

Back