Victim of a "spot stealer"?...you're not alone!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
It's happening everywhere!!! :(:eek:

S&T2010-Oct1.jpg

I LOVE that! "and the food didn't fight back"!!! LOL YOU ROCK Mac!!

I weighed the one in on the left last night :)

Mac your giving your secrets away with the realistic colors of the tubes and hula grubs!!!!!!:lol:

Cool toon.

Randy!

Randy,....I can't help it,....I love those colors!! If my wife was a little more into "green",..I'd have mellon-pepper walls in my man-cave,..but I do have a mellon-pepper leather wrap-around couch down there.....and brown walls!!:p

Yep only one. 4.77 pounds. the other 4 were small.

Mac, you let your wife into your man-cave? :wacko: Oh by the way I called Peggy & we are trying to work something out. Thanks again. :wacko:

Randy,....I can't help it,....I love those colors!! If my wife was a little more into "green",..I'd have mellon-pepper walls in my man-cave,..but I do have a mellon-pepper leather wrap-around couch down there.....and brown walls!!

Hmmmmmm..... I thought it was tan right before I slept on it!!:lol::lol::lol:

TOXIC

Pierre,...it's a couch!! A BIIIIG soft, mellon-pepper colored wrap around leather couch,..with retractable foot rests....and reclining backs in 2 sections. Oh...and one end has a pullout full size bed. It's like James Bond's "interview couch":p:wub::rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back