Value of my motor

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP Heintzman

Reaction score
:)Lemme start fellas with,...I"m just looking for a ball park figure:) I have a 1995 170TF with a 75 hp Merc and a 42lb thrust Motor guide. The transom is shot (water leaked in and rotted the wood) so I don't really expect to get anything at all for the boat, but would still like to sell the whole shabang and get what I can for the trailer and motor. Everything works, the carpet is in good shape, no issues with the hull itself and has a keel guard. I'm still fishing with it and it runs 42/43 GPS speed w/ two guys. The transom could probably be repaired, but I lose interest if I can't fix it in two hours or less :lol: :lol: :lol: The motor has been dealer maintained every year and runs perfectly(used about three times a year and I don't run around much). All the water I fish around home is trolling motor stuff. I replaced the wimpy 1500lb axle with a 3000lb axle for the trailer. Any SWAG (scientific wild a** guess) would sure be helpful. I tried NADA guides online but they all wanted to charge me. Thanks fellas....

JP

nada is free....on the consumer side.

JP~

Do you know how many hours are on your motor? I could be interested for the right price. Shoot me an email.

Latest posts

Back