UPDATE - Not-So-Memorial Invitational

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Hey Guys - Gettin' ready to head out on vacation for nearly three weeks and wanted to update what is goin' on for the NSM. Still scheduled for the 29th (Saturday) and meeting at my place at 0700.

I will supply the condiments, plates, plastic ware and TOXIC beans. Would like

someone(s) to supply hot dogs, hamburgers, rolls, pound of sliced cheese and whatever you would like to bring.

Will be checking mail so if you can email me that you are coming I would appreciate it as I will be checking mail while I am gone. I will be back on the 25th for last minute issues.

Hope to see a whole bunch show up!

BTW - Heading to Vegas, Reno and Central / Northern California. :):):)

Bill

I will bring hot dogs and hot dog buns. Have a good trip and I'll email you as well.

Steve

Hi Bill,

Ive got the pound of sliced cheese. American correct?? If anyone wants special cheese contact TOXIC.:D

Mark

You all have a great time, and catch a bunch of fish, sorry I won't make it this year, but I catch the next go around!! I'll be in a tree stand in Deep Creek MD!!

Bill - have fun! Be safe!!

As for the NSM, I'm trying to work out some issues for the 29th as I have gone from "in" to "iffy." Sorry.

I've got a dessert. I hope I can make it. My schedule is filling up fast with "operations". Heading to Houston tomorrow for at least a week. :angry:

TOXIC

Hey hey! Vacation winding down and will be heading back to Virginia on Monday afternoon. Will be getting prepped for the NSM when I return. Can those who are attending please send an email to me (see member list) so I can get a good head count for food stuffs that you all are bringing. Don't want tooooooooooo much and certainly not enough (for Toxic). Gotta make those beans. Picked up some good spices to try in the beans! LOL Does anyone need anything for the NSM?

Email Sent. Looks like I will be there (as of today anyway). I've got a dozen bottle rockets in my arse with the fuses lit just waiting for the first one to fire!!:lol::lol:

That's how crazy my schedule is.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back