Date Set for the Not So Memorial

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Gentlemen:

Looks like January 2nd (Saturday) is the date for the Annual Not So Memorial Invitational. Would like to have confirmation from those who will attend and what you will bring for the cookout after the fishing is done. I will supply the paper products, condiments and toxic beans (Hammer you better make it!) Please let me know what each of you are willing to bring (hamburgers / hot dogs / rolls, soda, etc).

Meet at the house at 0630 and hopefully on the water at 0700. Back in around 3:00 for the semi-official weigh-in and trophy awards. If anyone wants to put a wager on we can ante up five bucks per person.

Hopefully we will have some decent weather. :D

Let me know.

Bill

I am in with a partner. I'll supply a desert, but let me know if we need anything else. I'll probably be in touch to come down for a practice day or two.

Thanks,

Steve

Well, I just might be able to make that date. It is the weekend that I will need to drive back to Florida but what the heck!! I might even have my son with me.

TOXIC

Bill from MD and I will bring the Burgers and buns. Thanks for the invite Bill!!!!

See you all on the 2nd.

Mark

might have to miss this one guys,(family issues) will send bill an email closer to the date letting him know for sure if i can make it..

mike c

OK, Im about 75 per cent there, gotta tie up one loose end and Im in. Shouldnt be too hard. I'll know for sure by end of next week!! Cant wait, gonna try and get down early and look around a bit, if you dont mind Bill.

I'll let you know if it works for me. Still up in the air at this point.

Gene

I'm in as long as the wife doesn't have to work. If not, I'll bring a desert and potato dish!

Latest posts

Back