Trailer Wiring

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erin Resch

Reaction score
The Right side of my trailer has no power. I've checked everything I know to check. I checked the connection on my truck, the connection from the truck to the trailer. The connection to the lights, and the light bulb. I can't find anything wrong. However, I still have no lights on that one side. The Left side works fine.

Any ideas?

There should be 2 brown wires coming from your plug - one goes to each side of the trailer casrying the power. Do you have BOTH connected?

the wiring when it runs down the tongue splits at the y where each tube is welded to the center piece.the problem could be there or possibly where they scotchlock connected the side marker light.had the same problem,rewire is the answer.

I recently had a similar problem. I had mice living in the trailer and they chewed up the wiring. The brown wire for the lights are on the onside of the harness and they chewed the light circuit and ground wire (white). I rewired it on both sides.

Bob G.

Then get proactive! Go out there and find one, tap his rear bumper with your front a few times and give him the "salute"! He'll respond!

scott,here in pa its not that hard not to get yanked over.even if youre doing nothing!!

my trailer tag is good for 4 yrs,and on my desk is another trailer tag for the same trailer good for 4 yrs!go figure????

Latest posts

Back