Quantcast

Trailer Bunk Replacement For 2013 Nitro Z7

Nitro & Tracker Owners

Help Support Nitro & Tracker Owners:

Roadhog56

Reaction score
I replaced the four bunks on my 2013 Nitro Z7 Trailer. The bottom two were 8’ and the the outside uppers were 55” long. Not sure if they were replaced before I purchased the boat. After I replaced them I notice the two outside bunks does not fit tight. My question does anyone have a diagram of the exact factory location of the bunks and the measurements on the trailer. I put them back where the old one was removed from, however the 55” outside was replaced with 5’ boards. Maybe it’s by design, however I did not notice the fit prior to removing the old ones. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

Larry Williams

Reaction score
Roadhog 56, Unfortunately, I agree wirth Davis- I've read that there were a few 2012-13 models that molded improperly causing this deformation of the hull. The pics sure seem to clearly show a great amount of deformation in the hull. This will greatly effect performance and handling on the water. I don't know the details about hull warranty but I"m thinking that anyone other than the original owner won't be able to go back to Nitro for a warranty repair or replacement. Was this not visible when you purchased the boat? It looks really bad.

Roadhog56

Reaction score
Roadhog 56, Unfortunately, I agree wirth Davis- I've read that there were a few 2012-13 models that molded improperly causing this deformation of the hull. The pics sure seem to clearly show a great amount of deformation in the hull. This will greatly effect performance and handling on the water. I don't know the details about hull warranty but I"m thinking that anyone other than the original owner won't be able to go back to Nitro for a warranty repair or replacement. Was this not visible when you purchased the boat? It looks really bad.
I did not notice before I changed the bunks. However it’s similar on both sides.

Latest posts