Tracker Trailer Problem UPDATE

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darryl Stafford

Reaction score
Reminder- I had bouught a new Z-7 Sport and the bunks had been mounted to low causing the boat to laod below the bow roller. The warrenty group wanted to cut off current bunk brackets, weld on replcemants, and repaint the trailer. I did not want a new remanufactured trailer.

I just received a call from Tracker Customer Service. They have agreed to replace the trailer they sold me. The order will be placed today to build a new trailer and ship it to my dealer. Should arrive in about 4 weeks.

Nice ending to a bad problem. I am a satisfied customer:D

I Hate being forever the skeptic, but let us know in 4 weeks if it has arrived or what the new anticipated date will be..............

I would concour on the "ETA". BUT....he has his trailer to use in the meantime. So..no real worries!!!

You're right Bob B., it does pay to be patient. But speaking from experience, it also pays to be persistent. I am glad for you tnfisher, that Tracker Marine did the right thing. I can still brag on the superior customer service. I admit, I was a little concerned for you. A new trailer was the only acceptable solution.

Yes, being patient does have its rewards. I do understand that the rep had many other issues to deal with. It only took one week for an answer and to me, that is very fair. They asked for pictures, which I provided, and they took the time to listen and allow me to express my concerns. It was a pleasure working with Mr. Gardner.

I have a 2011 z7 with the same problem. I thought maybe that was normal because after experimenting with different trailer hitch drops and how far to put the trailer in the water

I finally found the right combination, but it was a pain. Can you email me with a phone #? I would like to talk to you since you've had experience with the folks at Tracker. [email protected]. Thanks Pete

Latest posts

Back