Toxic's New Ride

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC [URL]http://www.bbcboards.net/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
For those that would like to see my new ride, head on over to the BBC where Carlos and a few of our local Potomac fishermen have been busting my chops. I still can't upload pics here or I would have. Anyway, now I run a Tuna Boat!! Too many years of St Clair with Carlos, Mac and Mini have jaded me. Seriously though she is one sweet ride (or will be when I get done with her).

On edit, go to the 2nd page and click on the pics to get them to upsize if you want to skip all of the balz bustin!!:p

http://www.bbcboards.net/potomac-bass-club/357003-i-heard-someone-bought-boat.html

Congrats! Looks better since you got it cleaned up!

Tuna boat? Thats not a tuna boat.....

That's one of them thar FINE fishin' rigs!:cool:

Congrats! Now get the plaid skirt out and dance us a jig:lol:

I see you still have that Girlie Lexus too!! Goes good with the Skirt!!!

Nice looking boat Toxic! We'll still let ya hang around, heck we still let Teri after all her boats!! LOL

Good luck and enjoy, now get her on the water and get some FISH!!

mark my words. he is going to hate those rails on the deck....

I cant understand why they wanted knee bangers on the deck of a boat!

All boats have good and bad. You are right, I probably will have a problem with the rails but I am more concerned about the trailer. Carlos and I are going to tear into it soon. This rig should hold me until I retire. I am working on getting some electronics now. Maybe even a wrap.;)

Sounds nice Scott, congrats!

I can't see the pics, it's been so long since i've been on over on BBC that they don't seem to remember me. :( Maybe I'll see it on Clair this year? I hope this boat serves you as well as the 929 did.

Gene

Gene, not unless Carlos' Ranger takes a dump....heaven forbid....I will be pulling it to Wisconsin if I can get it finished by then. :lol: I was looking at a Z9 but BPS made it impossible.:angry:

Good looking rig Toxic, Similar colors of the 929?

Im sure youll have it gleaming and looking new in no time.

GregD

Funny, it is close to the colors of my old rig. It also matches the truck/interior. I swore I would never have another black boat but.....:p Never say never. The deal drove this buy. I cannot find a picture of any other Ranger with this color combo.

What about Balog's? I think his was a tad lighter in color.

Then it was th eyear before...it was black and gold.

Congrats... when will you be in Wisconsin.... We are up north 7/13-20 but I am flexible