Tox, KB, Bill, Anna this weekend?

• Thread starter Carlos Hathcock III
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Hathcock III

Reaction score
Tox, KB, Bill,

Where you all fishing at this weekend? I am nto sure if I want to run to Anna or jsut fish the river.

Tox you off work any during the week to try for Stripers in the Quantico area prior to me leaving for Okinawa?

Carlos

CIII,

I am off Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday. Anytime during that span I am open. I am boatless and now that I think about it gearless but I can remedy that quick. TC has my boat. What ramps are open? Anna should be turning on soon (cranks up in the rivers) but has been kinda slow. Let me know what your schedule is.

TOXIC

C, I,m fishing the Fishers regional on Buggs Fri-sat. Thought about a couple of weekends away, playing on Anna. More later. You guys be rootin' for me! KB

CIII,

Would love to make it this weekend but have plans to finish cleaning up remaining debris from the storm. Still have the back to clear out. My daughter and her husband are coming down on Saturday afternoon so we will be busy. Let's try for another weekend!!!! If you come down to Anna this weekend give me a call on my cell phone (703-727-0636) and we can meet up with the Nitro cover if you still want it. Maybe I can give you a pass to fish the hot side instead of doing the cold side. You need the pass so your vehicle and trailer are not towed. We have been REALLY clamping down on people who just show up when the gate is open and use the launch ramps.

Tox,

You need to borrow a boat? I seem to have two of them right now.

I have a test I have to monitor on Friday morning and hope that I caa get off early enogh to go to the River. I am looking at Anna Saturday afternoonish after David's soccer game. Don, who just retired may be along. What say you Tox?

KB, good luck man!!! (BTW Sue bought some of that bathroom cleaner stuff and it works good on the boat ;-)

Bill, will call you on Saturday. Is the warm side doing better then the cool side? Check ok? Do we need to drive or can we meet somehow on or near the water?

Carlos

As far as I know, I can get mine back if need be. Boat does me no good without gear LOL!! If you hit the river and the stripers aren't cooperating, go waaaay up mattawoman, just past the washed out bridge and work that bank (past the public ramp up to the first big bend. Clown, firetiger or any blue/chart. combo of cranks. Let's try to hook up.

TOXIC

Carlos,

We can meet wherever you want. Come to the house if you like. Check is fine. Both sides of the lake have been slow but since you and Tox have never fished the hot side you might want to try your luck. Will let you use map of the lake with some spots identified. If you want directions to the house let me know and I will e-mail them to you.

I'm bummed. Gotta stay at the Rockville house and do honeydooooos. I would love to be in the area and meet you guys.

david.....

Anytime KB. I may have to come down and play on the James with you!! Anna ought to be turning on real good here soon!! Crankin the rivers, what a blast!! Next week I have Teddy's invitational Tourney on Anna, no trips as of right now.

TOXIC

CIII - Message sent to your email. Copied Tox in case he is available also.

Hope to see you on either Saturday or Sunday. Just give a call!

Bill,

Message recieved. I guess it does help if you have my work email...Thanks Tox!!!!

I will miss the next few weeks as I am off to Okinawa for a week or so. Then the jet lag hits....Anyone want anything from Oki? (within reason fellas :)

Tox, you want to meet? I will have Don is on the boat.

Carlos

Tox - Two are OK. Both will have to have the passes, but no problem.

How about SAturday. I have soccer at 0900 then I am free the rest of the day. So I plan on late start late return. What say you?

Bill THANKS MAN!!!!! Tox, you need my other boat?

Carlos / Tox,

No problem guys! Wish I could do the lake with you but need to get my brownie points up for later. Quid Pro Quo and all that. Look forward to meeting you guys tomorrow. If you need anything just let me know. Tox will undoubtedly forget something. LOL

CIII, I have to check when my daughter has soccer tomorrow. I also need to get my boat because all of my gear is in it. ALL of my gear!! I'll try to hook up with Teddy today and see if he needs my rig and what time shortstuff's game is. I was hoping you would say Sunday.... I am at home today.

TOXIC

Hey guys - no fighting! Either day is fine with me. We will be staying until the 'Skins game is over on Sunday. Tox - if you need gear you are more than welcome to use some of my stuff.

Just back in from the River. Man, it was a bit rough. not Champlain rough, but a bit whitecappy. Caught 1 lost 3 due to not paying attention...... Buddy caught one and lost 1. Not a bad afternoon. Went all the way back into Mattawoman like you said Tox. We hit the bank near Indian Head. Was that the one you were talking about?

Tox, bummer on tomorrow. I tell you what. We are hooked to go tomorrow and I have a house warming to go to Sunday, so Sunday is out for me. We will fish the cold side until you can play and then meet up with Bill on the way out. Bill, how does that sound? Or do you want to meet prior to us putting in? Bill, can you also send your cell to hathcock@adelphia,ent account? I am not able to get into my work email right now for some reason.

Thanks ya'all and sorry it is not working out!!!!

Carlos

Hey Guys,

I may be down at my place two weekends from now. I will have my kids with me as my wife will be out of town that week so I may not be able to fish much, but if you all want to come and use the ramp on the hot side, you would be more than welcome. Plenty of parking and some great fishing just off the dock. It is about 10 minutes south of the Elk Creek store. I'll be able to give a more definitive availability in about a week and a half, but it looks good for me. I would love to pick up some fishing tips from you guys.

Tox - you would be welcome to use my boat, but do you think you could deal with only 50 hp on tin? lol.

Hope you'all had a great weekend.

david.....

Latest posts

Back