Took the kids fishin!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim King

Reaction score
kids in the boat

089.jpg

Some of the days catch for a photo op!

099.jpg

Daleyna's first fish on her own!!

094.jpg

Kids had a blast!! Daleyna told me when I tucked her in that night" Daddy, I don't want to go to bed. I want to go back out on the boat." I almost cried!!

Great pictures Tim! Love those SMILES! Can't trade that for anything!

Trep

Tim,

Great pics. quality time with the kids, that's what it's all about!!!

GregD

Gees Tim ... didn't you let them near your big fish? You are one selfish guy ... :lol:

Nice catch, nice kids.

You lie!! I know you have bigger fish targeted; I know it!!! ;)

Chreish the memories and great job getting the pictures. You can always look back on them and bring back more memories.

Randy!

Marty- I have them targeted, but the big ones haven't moved up yet!!:p

BMCD- I barely find time, but that day was all about them!! The best part of it is, when they want to go the wife don't complain about me going so much!!:cool:

Tim,

Looks like a fun time. Enjoy them while you can, they grow up fast.(Mine are 22 and 19) What was your water temp? Chris F.

Tim,

Now that mine are all "old" (23-29) I look back on those times when I took them fishing and smile (BIG). And, someday, when your kids have kids they will carry the memories with them and make more. You are a lucky man (and smart, too) to have figured out one of life's most important things, it is all about "them", not "us".

That first fish is a cool feeling. My daughter (now four) caught her first bass on her own in October. Her mom and I were in shock. She made the cast with a grub, started reeling and boom. I was looking one direction and my wife the other when she yelled "I got one". She already talking about wanting the weather to warm up so she can go out in the boat.

HP

Chris- the main body of the pond was 48, but up in the shallows it was 53 and these fish were in a foot or less. I was on the lake earlier that day and it ws 42.8 to 43.7. You guys get any of this rain?

The kids are mad that this cold weather hit, they are ready to go again!!

We got what you got only slightly less. As you know, those of us in the blessed part of KS fair better weather-wise than you folks in the Flint Hills - :lol:.

Our problem was faulty projections; I should have gone Saturday but got jammed up by a missed projection. I am going this Saturday. Any thoughts about linking up early at Waubansee?

I would imagine it is still a little cold over there yet. If this weather ever breaks it could heat up pretty quick though.

No rain all winter. Cedar Bluff is down about 17 feet. The good news is we had some heavy late summer rain to the North and Webster and Wilson are now full.

I bet in a couple years Webster will be on FIRE!! I used to really like that lake. It should be like a new lake again. I'm going to try and make it to Wilson this year. A friend of mine qualified for Mr. Bass and I told him I would tag a long to help pre-fish.

Tim, what absolutely great pictures!! If those beautiful children were mine, those pictures would be framed and mounted somewhere or everywhere in my home!!:wub: The pictures, the event, and the bonding with your children can only be described as one of the best experiences you might ever have and I envy you!!

Uncle Billy

Hey Tim ... upon further review, I noticed that none of the rigs seem to include a PB&J jig setup. So, let's review ... you don't seem to be putting them on your targeted big fish AND you don't seem to be sharing your secret weapon bait? I'm telling on you!! ;)

Too much grass in this pond for the infamous jig!!

Thanks Unc!

Thanks for the pics, reminds me when mine were that age. Good memories.

Latest posts

Back