Today would have been Staci's Birthday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
Still miss my friend... But some good memories of fishing and hunting... RIP

Happy Birthday Staci!

It's had to believe it's been almost 5 years.....seems like we were chatting just yesterday. :(

Wow....time does fly.

Only person I have ever had on my boat that wore pants on one occasion and a skirt on another!!!

RIP my friend....:(

Ken,

This post got me thinking... Wonder what ever happened to Amanda and the History Channel??? LOL

Sitting here late in southern China, I remember fishing with Staci and Rich in SC while he was in Pants, and then fishing with her at the very last formal NTOWS Rally in a Skirt! Whether you liked it or not, you always got his/her opinion, and the shirt off her back if you needed it. I still have my "Staci rod", when she stepped on a spinning rod of mine at KY lake and broke it, week later in the mail arrived a very nice Shimano Light Action rod and reel from Staci to replace it.

I hope she is hunting and fishing in the big sky!!

The winter before her fatal heart attack we went coyote hunting in the area where she was found. (The last time I saw her in person. We talked on the phone often) We spent a fairly cold day trying to entice a coyote into range. Finally gave up. But, I do rememberr we spent a couple of hiours in a small restaurant afterwards sharing stories about the folks here. She was a good friend.

Still remember the time he came out...it was a much bigger deal for him than us.

So....how long have we been here ?

I remember Staci calling me one evening to talk,She couldn't believe that I was one of the original members before I had Rich cancel me out and I came back..Just couldn't stay away..Staci was a friend to all.. We talked before she came out,Sure suprized me..She was really kool loved to hunt and fish......JR

5 years.....Seems like it wasn't that long ago! A true "character" to say the least, but a great person none the less. RIP old friend.

Latest posts

Back