To "Bob".........

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Bob -

I don't know who you are but I sure am glad to see your posts...... Man, you REALLY know your stuff!

I assume from your wealth of knowledge that you must be someone in the industry....... So, who are you and do you have a business? Sure would like to see you listed as a "member" including the business name!

me!

OK, I just read BruceY's post from a couple of days ago that I had missed and see that you are a dealer up in Massachusetts....... Give us the name of the dealership! You are definately the type we want to do business with!

me!

P.S. I seem to remember an article in Bass & Walleye Boats a few years back when they tested a wide variety of props to see how they would affect handling and performance. The test rig was the new Nitro 912...... The dealer they worked with was somewhere in the Northeast - are you the same dealership?

Bob -

You by any chance know John Schaeffer? He is one of our Salesmen. I believe he holds the World Record for Pro Gas Hydroplanes........ "173 and change" as he puts it!

me!

Latest posts

Back