This is way to funny

• Thread starter Edward Lea. [URL]http://www.nctexasbirds.com/image
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that it is a fake, otherwise it is a lot funny but a little scary...

Rich D

My brain hurts from reading that over and over......to many times why

Mark:(:wacko:

I did a little digging and there was a letter to the editor to that paper with that headline. The newspaper charges for archives if you aren't a subscriber, so I couldn't verify the whole article, but that much is true at least...

Everyone knows it will have an effect on global warming. I want to know how it will effect the spawn?

Well everyone knows they extended DST in the fall as well... Palm trees for christmas I guess.

Ed, it looks like it will get colder................:lol: But I guess that will depend on when we change the clocks back. Pick on Ind if you want but at least they are to lazy to change thier clocks twice a year. The good news, the clock in my truck is right about half of the year.....

BF

My community has gotten together after I read that article and called an emergency meeting.

We've decided we're all going to set our clocks at the same time and control the weather for ourselves here.

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back