Thanks TOXIC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Rife

Reaction score
Your friend at keelshield came through! He's gonna shoot me an Invoice for a keeshield and a bowshield saved me some money...Thank you Mr.Hammer

Ed:D

That's what we are all about here. You can rest assured that I would not be sponsored by or recommend a product that I don't believe in or use myself. My KeelShield has been on for 8 years and looks brand new. Follow the installation instructions and have an extra set of hands to help. I'll caution you that once the shield meets the prepped hull, it will not come off or move, so make it right the first time because you only get 1 shot. I have a bowshield but since my boat is on a lift I have not installed it yet. I would guarantee that it is an excellent product as well. If I ever get my new boat, you can bet I'll have those fancy seat pedestals with "TOXIC" engraved in them.:lol: I think thy are way cool, just a little expensive!! Send some pics once you get it installed for the website.

TOXIC

Mr Toxic sir- Do you recommrnd Senko's?

Why, are you ready for another delivery??:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I never even put in an order yet this year because I have not been fishing. I will though in preparation for my St Clair trip in May!!

TOXIC

I forgot. The season on your lake is just getting good. :p One of the most memorable tows I ever made with my boat was to your house on the sheet ice. Ahhhh what we will do to go fishing in the winter.....Wait a minute, I'm in Florida, there is no winter!!:lol::lol::lol:

TOXIC

ha! It was NICE out there Saturday!!!!! No ice..even though I am sure the 40 mph winds and the BS ice is close by..uugghhhh

Latest posts

Back